Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quick post.

(Read this post as if it went up last night around 9pm - Google Video took its sweet time processing the video...grrrr technology)

El and I are exhausted (more on why tomorrow; just know everyone is fine and happy), but I wanted to throw this video up before we hit the hay. Zoey's personality is really starting to shine through as she's awake for longer and longer stretches of the day.

Zoey and I watched a Baby Einstein DVD today (Baby Neptune if you must know specifics), and she loved it. El and I read her books, played silly name-that-body-part games, and stretched the limit of how much fun inventing gobbledy-gook baby talk can be. Suffice it to say, Zoey loves the alphabet recited in a deep frog-like rumble.

Enjoy the video, and I'll post our tales of the inept first-time parent tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's even more beautiful than yesterday!!!!!!

hugs and kisses to all

Zayde J